Compulsory equipment to be carried at all times:
- First aid kit: 2 crepe (snake) bandages- min 5 cm width, 6 wound closure strips, 1 triangular bandage, 2 non-stick wound dressing pads – per team.
- Mobile phone in waterproof case/bag - per team.
- Water - minimum total 0.5 liter at the start of each leg - per person.
- Timing tag - locked on your wrist (provided by organisers) - per person.
- Race bib - visible all the time, attached to the triathlon belt or with safety pins (provided by organisers) - per person.
Mountain bike leg compulsory equipment
- Mountain bike or commuter bike with race bib attached (bikes are available for hire during online registration) - per person.
- Helmet (also available for hire with your bike) - per person.
- MTB number plate attached to the front of your bike (provided by race organisers) - per person.
Kayaking leg compulsory equipment
- PFD (provided by race organisers or can use your own) - per person
- Kayak (provided by organisers, or you can use your own) - per team
- Double-ended paddles (provided by race organisers or can use your own) - per person
- Waterproof pouch for the race information or contact.
- Compass (navigation is easy but might be handy). Compass hire and sale are available during online registration only.
- Map board for the bike. Map board hire and sale are available during online registration only.
- Off-road running shoes.
- Nutrition for the entire event- some snacks and/or gels, and electrolytes.